How I Make Gifs:
1. Download the video you want to make a gif of (I use NetVideoHunter on Mozilla Firefox)
2. Open the video in a video editing program (I use Windows Live Movie Maker)
3. Trim the video to what you want giffed exactly (Try not to make if longer than like, 4-5 seconds,)
4. (Optional step) To add lyrics or whatnot, just add a caption.
5. Save the video (I save it for high-definition display, I don’t know why but it won’t work otherwise.)
6. Upload it to lunapic.com, and it will convert it to a gif for you.
7. Mess around with the number of frames/the speed/the quality, crop it etc.
The longer the video you’ve converted on lunapic and the more frames you add make the gif get more pixelated toward the end, so I make my gifs only like 2 seconds long.
The file size might be too big, and when you upload it to Tumblr it won’t move, so go back and make it have less frames/lower quality.
This is fairly simple, so don’t be a jerk and steal someone else’s gifs please.